Simia Wall Client Support (EMAIL 1)
In view of the current COVID-19 pandemic, we want to send you all our best wishes.
In terms of our services, we have full contingency plans in place to ensure we can continue to offer the best service possible, especially where social isolation and home working has become necessary.
We are fully set up for remote working and online or phone meetings at Simia Wall.
We plan to continue to operate business as usual, but in the event we do have to self-isolate we are fully prepared.
Contacting Simia Wall LLP
Currently our Liverpool Street office is now closed, however the Stanmore office is still running for the time being.
Should you wish to contact us please can you use the following methods:
1) Accounts/Tax queries – Please email the relevant Manager that deals with your accountants.
2) Payroll queries – Please email Ivana@simiawall.com
3) Admin queries – Please email the relevant Manager and copy in email@example.com
4) Financial Difficulties – Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We will then be able to call you back within 24 hours.
If you are not able to email please call 020 8732 5500 as this will be diverted to one of our administrators, you may however need to leave a voice message with your full name (client code) and contact number.
Post and sending records
Due to the unknown status of the Post Office it would be beneficial if you are able to EMAIL your records etc to the relevant Manager. However if records need to go via post please send all documents to the Stanmore office.
Simia Wall LLP
582 Honeypot Lane
Under the government guidelines all non essential meetings are to be postponed however we are able to conduct our meeting either via email, telephone conference or video conference, please email to arrange.
Should you be experiencing financial difficulties please can you take the following steps:
1) Speak to landlords / business rates regarding taking a payment holiday
2) Speak to your bank re a payment holiday from any loans
3) Speak to your mortgage company about a payment holiday
4) Speak to HMRC about deferring any PAYE, VAT, Corporation tax and Income tax that may be due
5) We believe that the government will be aiming to set up a fund to help businesses with cash flow, if this is available you will require up-to-date accounts, please therefore read the next section.
6) We will have a dedicated Manager to assist you in the above, they can be contact via email@example.com
Up to date records
Due to these uncertain cash flow times and the fact that you are likely to have more time on your hands, it is important you look to get your accounts up-to-date. Therefore we are advising you to get us your complete books and records within a few weeks of your year end (or just after you receive your P60s etc) so we can prepare your accounts and tax returns. The benefit of this is as follows:
1) Any government assistance will require up-to-date figures
2) By producing your accounts early we will be able to estimate your tax payments e.g 31st July Payment on account, so to give you time to put money aside for the tax that is due in 9 months
3) Ability to speak to HMRC and make a deferred payment arrangement if required.
If we must self-isolate, we will still be responding to calls and emails as usual. I am sure you will be putting similar measures in place and I’m confident that we can continue to provide an excellent service through this challenging situation.
In order to be responsible to ourselves, our family, friends, clients and the public at large, we are keeping up to date with all the guidelines recommended by the government and WHO and making sure we follow the recommended regulations. We will keep our website updated with important information.
We send our best wishes to you and your circle of colleagues, friends and family.