Services Directive 2009/2999 - April 2017
1. Fisher Packman & Associates and Fisher Packman & Associates trading as Simia Wall.
3. Devonshire House, 582 Honeypot Lane, Stanmore, Middlesex HA7 1JS.
Sir Robert Peel House, 178 Bishopsgate, London WC2M 4NJ.
5. +44 (0) 20 8732 5500
6. Not applicable.
7. Not applicable.
9. Not applicable.
10. This is shown on our invoices - 667 8444 83
11. Our general terms are set out in our Letter of Engagement, copy available on request.
12. Our contractual terms are set out in our Letter of Engagement, copy available on request.
13. Not applicable.
14. Not applicable.
15. The terms are laid out as in our Letter of Engagement, copy available on request.
16. In accordance with the disclosure requirements of the Provision of Services Regulations 2009, and our Professional Indemnity Insurer is Royal Sun Alliance Plc, The St Botolph Building, 138 Houndsitch, London EC3A 7AG. Territorial cover is Worldwide excluding professional business carried from an office in the United States of America or Canada and excludes any action for a claim brought in any Court in the United States of America or Canada.
17. Dispute resolution is set out in a Letter of Engagement, copy available on request.
18. Non competing notices are provided, however if a conflict of interest should arise either between two or more of our clients or any provision of multiple services to a single client, we will take such steps as necessary to deal with the conflict. As a result of the conflict we would be guided by the Code of Ethics of the Institute of Charted Accountants in England and Wales which can be reviewed at www.icaew.com/regulations/ethics ,codeofethics - Code Ethic Section 22019NH - service not applicable.
19. Not applicable.
20. See the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales Code of Ethics which can be found at www.icaew.com/regulations.
21. Pricing is set out in our Letter of Engagement, copy available on request.